Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fuggs: A short blog.

This will be a short entry because it is 1:45 AM.....and I have homework to do still.

I hate Uggs, AKA Fuggs. (EXCEPT the gray ones that are tight and go to the knee with white fur inside and big grey buttons that connect them with fur sticking out, those are ok).

I may have not mentioned this...but I live in this Tundra-like-Waste-Land known to some as "Ohio," which is covered in not 3-5 inches as predicted by the news....but by 6-8 inches of snow. This has caused every female, and some males who are VERY comfortable with their sexuality to bust out the oh-so-hideous Fuggs. What happened to Cute (just so you know I just had a 5-6 minutes sneeze attack in the middle of this) snow boots? I don't care if you water proof them, they aren't made for snow, and look disgusting and dirty when wet. And no. They are not cool, they are the footwear version of the Minivan for moms.....which is hilariously detailed in my FAVORITE blog https://hiccupsandheels.wordpress.com/ they should just never be worn in any way. I just, ugh, I just hate them.

I also hate that I look just as uncool as Fugg wearing girls....because while their feet are ugly but Warm in the snow....Mine look awesome, but are freezing.

I respect that they have the courage to go into public with that hideous footwear.

This is a stupid blog, I just need at least one new person to know how much I dislike Fuggs.

I also hate Onions. A Lot.

That's All Folks!

1 comment:

  1. Lol I live in Ohio as well, and yeah the snow here is crazy lately lol. All my little cousins are wearing their uggs lately, i don't mind them so much...except when they wear them in the summer...it doesn't make sense to me. :/

    whatwouldjareddo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete